Parenting the Love & Logic Way
June 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until July 15, 2019
Parenting the Love & Logic Way®
Rick & Juanita Jones, Facilitators
Six sessions designed to help parents equip kids with character, compassion, problem solving skills and more! This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Learn how to:
- -Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things.
- -Help your kids learn from mistakes so they don’t repeat them.
- -Set enforceable limits.
- -Avoid enabling and begin empowering.
- -Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators.
- -Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments.
Starting June 10, 2019 (Every Monday for 6 weeks)
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Registration: $100 Family Unit
Payment: For your convenience, and a minimal process fee (e.g., 2%-3.5%), we can receive your payment through our account at GiveLively.org – please click on the button below to make your online payment. Thank you.Online Payment at GiveLively.org – The Well in Carmel